News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Does anyone know anything about this?

Started by ukmarkh, 19:45, 17 April 12

Previous topic - Next topic

ukmarkh

Journey to the Centre of Earth

Anyone know anything about this... stumbled across it whilst trying to download Bubble Bobble?

http://cngsoft.no-ip.org/viaje4_5-20120309_.png

Cholo

Aint got a clue but it looks really nice. Especially the lower image .. wonder if that is just a "picture" or some "down the rapids" playable part too? Even if its just a "picture" its still really moody too.

Metr

That's "Viaje al Centro de la Tierra / Journey to the Center of the Earth" from Topo Soft.
On the Amstrad cpc the game was released with 3 levels, and now they are adding levels 4 and 5 so it's finished (those 2 screenshots).
I think Cesar is helping them atm to finish it! (I think is coming out for retromadrid so it should be almost ready)

Gryzor

Ohhh this sounds exciting! Well done guys!...

Nich

Viaje al Centro de la Tierra: Versión Extendida has now been released and you can download it from Amstrad ESP!

I got the opportunity to play the additional levels at RetroMadrid, and I really like the fifth level. César has done some great work once again in converting them to the CPC. ¡Enhorabuena! :D

MacDeath

so game is an adaptatrion from the old movie (a classical) and is wery vell done, Toposoft supahproduction I guess...

Graphics are impressively typically Spanish awesomnes like they often used to do, very colourfull too.

jbaudrand

I'm still trying to understand  how to catch green rope in the second level, most of the time my characters fall down...

MiguelSky

You must push up or down when you are over the rope.

Devilmarkus

So can someone tell me the difference between the 2012 release:

And the 1989 release?

(Or on CPC-Power )

(I just played both to part 2...)
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

MiguelSky

Of course: The additional fourth and fifth levels !!

Devilmarkus

Oh ok... I see :)
(Well it was late last night and I was very sleepy)

Great new levels!
When you put your ear on a hot stove, you can smell how stupid you are ...

Amstrad CPC games in your webbrowser

JavaCPC Desktop Full Release

MacDeath

QuoteSo can someone tell me the difference between the 2012 release and the 1989 release?
the old intro page had less text and more graphics.
;D

Also you can't no more see this blond girl's sweet "Dat Ass" in the new version, hence it is aimed at children and safe for work. :laugh: