News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Going through my Amstrad collection 🫢

Started by Neil79, 00:04, 11 April 24

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil79

Been buying a few more lately, but I had to do a double check to make sure I haven't got the game already... Did that a few times in the past  :laugh:
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Gryzor

Nice😊

When I was collecting old titles I was keeping a database with lots of info (case, state, goodies...) to avoid duplicates unless a better copy was found.

Devlin

I have "the spreadsheet" that I use to keep track of all my amstrad games, and a "hit list" of games I'd like to eventually get.

I don't have photos of it all, will have to do that at some point.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1saQqvQwsPbC522lRgDio3GMcCxYMhPsiSFzApa8JDkA/
CPC464 & CPC6128 + USIfAC II + Revaldinho 512k(universal cpld ver) - Schneider CRT TV
Administrator of Amstrad Discord : https://discord.gg/ksWvApv

Prodatron

I wonder, what I like more, this impressive collection or the old Drawer :)

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

Shaun M. Neary

Some nice stuff there, always loved the artwork on the US Gold arcade releases pre mid 89, although I hated the purple and red stripey Capcom ones.
But the Gauntlet and Turbo Outrun artwork look amazing. 

Never did a catalogue or spreadsheet of what I have, however I do keep a sheet of all the high scores of the games I play. Used to keep those high scores in a copy book back in the 80s but it's long gone but have re-played a lot of those since then, and in some cases smashed older scores and finished the games. :)
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

Neil79

Quote from: Prodatron on 09:09, 11 April 24I wonder, what I like more, this impressive collection or the old Drawer :)

The old drawer was from my grandfather on mums side. He created the interior all himself... However he passed to Cancer when my mum was just 12 :(

So this is his memory
The latest in Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

Prodatron

I just love this old quality, it remains for all eternity, it's really a good memory. You should keep it forever, which is great.

GRAPHICAL Z80 MULTITASKING OPERATING SYSTEM

BSC

That's some real gold nuggets there. I love the look of those old tape cassettes.
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.