News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Help with name of a game!

Started by Pepz347, 12:48, 28 August 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepz347

When I was younger me and Dad used to play a game on the CPC 464 that came with two tapes. I remember that it had a bottle of poison and maybe a gun on the cover. I try looking everywhere but can't find the name of the game! Can anyone help? I been wanting to play it again! Gameplay wise I remember you went on to investigate everyone from a granny to a big build business man. I always remember you would get killed by a gun from a gun when you are at your desk. The killer would kill you outside the window far away in the background but you never knew who it was.

Nich

Quote from: Pepz347 on 12:48, 28 August 13
When I was younger me and Dad used to play a game on the CPC 464 that came with two tapes. I remember that it had a bottle of poison and maybe a gun on the cover. I try looking everywhere but can't find the name of the game! Can anyone help? I been wanting to play it again! Gameplay wise I remember you went on to investigate everyone from a granny to a big build business man. I always remember you would get killed by a gun from a gun when you are at your desk. The killer would kill you outside the window far away in the background but you never knew who it was.
I reckon it's Killed Until Dead.

dcdrac

oh Killed Until Dead I had that

Pepz347

Pepz347

And the emulator won't let it work  :'(  waaaaaaaaaaaa

TFM

Use another one: JavaCPC, WinCPC, WinAPE or what I always use Caprice  ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Pepz347

Will give it a go  :)  Thanks

Gryzor

Gryzor

No, I meant if you got it to work.

dcdrac

HFE files for Killed until Dead