News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Modern release wish-list.

Started by Shaun M. Neary, 13:55, 10 January 23

Previous topic - Next topic

zeropolis79

I'd love to see Where Time Stood Still come to the CPC..

ajcasado

I agree with most of the games named here, but also I miss a proper version of Spy Hunter for CPC. It was one of my favourite arcade games and also played the speccy version a lot. Sadly the CPC version was awful.
One that doesn't have a version for cpc, although there are a few quite good similar ones is Star Force.
CPC 664

Empiezas a envejecer cuando dejas de aprender.
You start to get old when you stop learning.

manossg

Orion Prime without the arcade sequences (I am looking at you, fuel pump)!  :P

JayBlood

Sacred Armour of Antiriad with PLUS palette and without slow down. :)

Fruity Frank with PLUS palette.

Jay

GUNHED

http://futureos.de --> Get the revolutionary FutureOS (Update: 2023.11.30)
http://futureos.cpc-live.com/files/LambdaSpeak_RSX_by_TFM.zip --> Get the RSX-ROM for LambdaSpeak :-) (Updated: 2021.12.26)

Gryzor

Quote from: sam_the_king on 11:50, 09 February 23I'm so excited for the upcoming release of Hogwarts Legacy! I'm hoping for a truly immersive experience, with an expansive open world to explore and a deep story to uncover. I'm also hoping for a robust character customization system, allowing players to create their own unique wizarding avatar. I'm also hoping for a wide variety of spells and magical creatures to encounter. I'm also hoping for a robust online multiplayer mode, allowing players to join forces with friends and take on challenging tasks.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the release of FIFA 24. I'm hoping for a new engine that will make the game more realistic and immersive than ever before. I'm also hoping for improved graphics and animations, as well as a more intuitive control system. I'm also hoping for a more expansive career mode, allowing players to build their own teams and compete against others.
You don't say!