News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

A call to arms from my Amstrad brethren

Started by Novabug, 21:41, 06 September 15

Previous topic - Next topic

Novabug

Hey CPC nutters, Novabug here to canvas for some votes. I have been surprisingly nominated for Youtuber of the Month, so I would very much appreciate your support in the form of a vote. Just visit the video below and make a comment to vote for me. My main rival for this is a Spectrum fan... so need I say more? ;)

Thankyou for the ongoing support and I will continue to create Amstrad videos you can all enjoy. Cheers

Chris

robcfg

TFM

Done too! Hope it helps. The Dark Side (speccy) is powerful.

SO ALL FELLOW CPC USERS GET YOUR BUTT UP AND VOTE FOR THE ONE WHO IS ONE OF US!!!

:) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Novabug

Looks like one of the other guys has spammed it hard! Let's show them the CPC has the power to destroy all in the way!

TFM

TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

TFM

Alright gentleman... everybody up now and let's help em!!! I wanna see CPC winning!!!  :) :) :)
TFM of FutureSoft

radu14m

CraigsBar

Damn vote options don't work on android app :( damn I need to put a computer on!
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

Novabug

With a mere 22 days to go... the current standings are..... Novabug 36, Monkeyspaz5000 (Speccy) 33, Interghost (Speccy) 36, JL76Gaming (Atari65XE) 12 and VinnieCorleone (C64) 9

I'm getting double teamed by Speccys! Amstrad Army.... vote now!

TFM

So we need to activate all hidden powers and fight hard!

Fellow CPC users, please repost this in your national forums! We need all help!  :)
TFM of FutureSoft

Apollo

CPC - My beloved first computer!

seanb

If I wore a mustache and typed in a different accent do you think I could get away with voting again?
Thou shall not question Captain Wrong!

Novabug

Ok everyone, it's neck and neck between me and the speccy guys, so get on over to the tuber of the month video and vote for me, only a few days left to go.

Just leave a comment and say you vote for Novabug

COME ON, LETS SHOW THEM THE STRENGTH OF THE CPC COMMUNITY!

Youtuber of the month - September 2015 - YouTube

VincentGR

Zoe Robinson

Novabug

Last day to go, just a few hours and I'm ahead by a whisker. If you can CPC brothers and sisters, a few more votes may make the difference. Thank you for all the support and votes, it looks like it's going to be a dash for the finish line.

Novabug

We beat the SPECCY GUYS! Thankyou you all for the votes that helped me win You Tuber of the month. Expect to see some cpc channel nominations from me!

VincentGR

robcfg

TFM

Awesome!  :)  Today the channel and tomorrow ... .... ..... a cold drink!  :laugh:
TFM of FutureSoft

CraigsBar

Quote from: Novabug on 00:09, 02 October 15
We beat the SPECCY GUYS! Thankyou you all for the votes that helped me win You Tuber of the month. Expect to see some cpc channel nominations from me!
Any chance or a nomination for chinny? Just sayin'
IRC:  #Retro4All on Freenode

seanb

Yes. Chinny and Xyphoe for future nominations

Zoe Robinson

Congratulations!

And yes, a nomination for Chinny would be well deserved.  :)

Novabug

See here for my nominations.... couple of CPC channels in my picks. You may have guessed them. :)

Youtuber of the month - October 2015 - YouTube

seanb

Chinny and Xyphoe got nominations for November.
Let's make it a two cpc horse race