News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

CPC scene in 1991

Started by ssg, 23:00, 24 February 11

Previous topic - Next topic

ssg

I found one of my captured tape images where I put a huge greetings part for a "end of side B" text. It says:

Greetings To: The Frog, Chaos, Section Jaguar, ACS, CopySoft, TigerSoft (possibly Turkish), Werner, Holgi, Mark, The Fraggle, PHG, Nobody, Mad, Dem Shulenburger, Master Hacker, Celtic Gang, Crack'er '88, Double A, Leonid, Matahari (Turkish), Super Octet, DHS, Sansom (Turkish?), Speedy, Zafer (Turkish name, don't know the guy), Mert (Turkish name, don't know the guy), Redpoint, Falco, Com-Bim (Turkish computer shop), Red Kit & Duldul (Turkish name, don't know the guy), Electromode, Aw-Soft, ErsUmi (short for Ersan & Umit, Turkish names again), SkyDog, Ercan (Turkish name), EKIMtronics (Turkish computer shop in my hometown), Kobe+Ufu (possibly Turkish), Egsa (Turkish computer shop), GCS, Memoreks (Turkish computer shop), BCC, Rainman, Ozan (friend), KayaSoft (another friend), DJL (famous DJ Looker), SatanSoft, FutureSoft, Alf, Ibo (friend), Mach II, MCS, Groo, 007, Wurmi, Dunex, Xakk, Exodus, Pegasus, Joker Crew, Popeye, Angels, CFO, HotLine (C64 scene? wtf?), MCG (C64), X-Factor, Pyrotech, 711, The Pentacle, Legend, Dynamo, Excell, Woodo, X-Ray, Medal, Bronx (Famous Turkish demogroup), Gurus, DJ Lotus, Fairlight (holy), Renato, Eliminator, T3M (cpc), Rambo (cpc), Mc Spe, Rough, Syndicate, Maniacs, New Formula Crew (c64 I think), Alien 1, Aim, Byte, George & Tasos, KNS, SOS.

Some of these names are from C64 intros/demos I had seen at the computer shop I worked for a while, but most of them are from CPC cracktros.

I hope some ring some bells on some of you, or at least create some nostaliga :)

If I get over the embarassment on the rest of the text, maybe I can release it in its original form :)

TFM

Hey, thanks for the greetings! Can you provide a DSK? I remember most of the pseudos, yes, that was the good old time  :) :) :) 

Now Norecess can write a bigger part of text about the scene in Turky!
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

Cpcmaniaco

norecess

I read you about Turky. I personally focused on recent content from 2011..

TFM

Quote from: Cpcmaniaco on 01:51, 25 February 11
Many of these names are on this web:

http://cpccrackers.free.fr/

English translation would be great ;)
TFM of FutureSoft
Also visit the CPC and Plus users favorite OS: FutureOS - The Revolution on CPC6128 and 6128Plus

ssg

Norecess, that's an awesome link. Those names were all mysteries to me back in 1991. I didn't know if they were French, Turkish, German or English. They are now "more real" :)

TFM

Quote from: norecess on 09:17, 26 February 11
Try this link for english translation (Google is your friend, remember) :
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://cpccrackers.free.fr/

ThanX! :)  Hmmm..... but I thought big brother is my friend... hmm, ok, why not Google ;)
TFM of FutureSoft