News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Problème avec le scanner DART

Started by Titi, 14:37, 10 July 23

Previous topic - Next topic

Titi

Bonjour à tous . Petite question :
J'ai un scanner DART qui ne fonctionne pas . Lorsque je lance le scan, la tête d'impression se déplace bien mais ne scanne pas ce qu'il y a sur la feuille . La molette pour régler le contraste fonctionne car lorsque je mets le contraste au maximum , des lignes noires apparaissent à l'écran et lorsque je baisse le contraste , des points ou quelques lignes apparaissent à l'écran .
J'ai utilisé le scanner avec une DMP 2160 en changeant les DIP comme indiqué dans la doc ainsi que le programme .
Si quelqu'un a une idée pour le réparer , je suis preneur :)

TotO

Hello everyone,

I have a DART scanner that is not working. When I run the scan, the print head moves fine but does not scan what is on the sheet. The wheel to adjust the contrast works because when I put the contrast to the maximum, black lines appear on the screen and when I lower the contrast, dots or a few lines appear on the screen.

I used the scanner with a DMP2160 by changing the DIPs as indicated in the doc as well as the program.
If anyone has an idea how to fix it, I'm interrested.
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)