News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

My Top 11 Games on the CPC of 2018

Started by Novabug, 23:03, 27 February 19

Previous topic - Next topic

Novabug

Yup, there were some totally cracking games on the CPC last year, again with a big dose of CPCretrodev. After a few months of playing over the games, I have choosen my personal Top 11. As I do every year. In fact, I may start doing these video's postdated back to 2010 because they are great fun to make. Anyway, here is my best NEW games for the Amstrad of 2018.

Nich

Ooh, controversial stuff! How could you have only ranked Galactic Tomb 6th and The Dawn of Kernel 5th?  :o

Seriously, great video as usual. It's always nice to see other people's opinions of CPC games.

I've been thinking that my own review of The Dawn of Kernel was a bit too harsh and should have deserved 9 out of 10. ::)

Novabug

Quote from: Nich on 21:25, 28 February 19
Ooh, controversial stuff! How could you have only ranked Galactic Tomb 6th and The Dawn of Kernel 5th?  :o

Seriously, great video as usual. It's always nice to see other people's opinions of CPC games.

I've been thinking that my own review of The Dawn of Kernel was a bit too harsh and should have deserved 9 out of 10. ::)

They are both great games, but I judged it on my personal level of like for each game and the use of the amstrad strengths.