News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Amtix #7 online

Started by seanmcmanus, 18:46, 28 September 23

Previous topic - Next topic

seanmcmanus

Hello!

As you're probably aware, Amtix is now being published regularly by Fusion Retro, with the branding and artwork officially licensed, and many of the regular features you'll remember from first time around, including reviews of the latest games. 

We've put issue #7 online in a Flipbook so you can share and enjoy, and get a taste for the mag:
[color=rgba(var(--sk_highlight_hover,11,76,140),1)]https://online.flipbuilder.com/ankhx/xikt/[/color]

It comes out in print and PDF, with subscriptions managed via Patreon. Back issues are available here:
AmtixCPC – Fusion Retro Books

And subs are here:
Patreon

The Patreon setup says it's a monthly subscription, but you're only charged in a month when a magazine is published.

HAL6128

Nice!
...proudly supported Schnapps Demo, Pentomino and NQ-Music-Disc with GFX

zhulien

Has anybody ordered from them in the past?  Did you have any luck communicating with them?  I found sending them emails to be pointless, no response, not in spam... really sad actually.

seanmcmanus

I've ordered lots over the last few years and not had a problem. I'm a subscriber to Amtix as well as a contributor. They publish an incredible number of books and magazines, given the admin side is just Chris, I think. Let me know if you have a query that I can pass on.

Nich

Quote from: zhulien on 23:01, 21 November 23Has anybody ordered from them in the past?  Did you have any luck communicating with them?  I found sending them emails to be pointless, no response, not in spam... really sad actually.

I e-mailed Fusion Retro Books recently about them being unable to ship one of their books to Northern Ireland. It took them several days to respond and I wasn't too impressed. However I've had no issues with them sending issues of AmtixCPC to me.

skylas

Quote from: seanmcmanus on 18:46, 28 September 23Hello!

As you're probably aware, Amtix is now being published regularly by Fusion Retro, with the branding and artwork officially licensed, and many of the regular features you'll remember from first time around, including reviews of the latest games.

We've put issue #7 online in a Flipbook so you can share and enjoy, and get a taste for the mag:
[color=rgba(var(--sk_highlight_hover,11,76,140),1)]https://online.flipbuilder.com/ankhx/xikt/[/color]

It comes out in print and PDF, with subscriptions managed via Patreon. Back issues are available here:
AmtixCPC – Fusion Retro Books

And subs are here:
Patreon

The Patreon setup says it's a monthly subscription, but you're only charged in a month when a magazine is published.

Is the link of download free official, I mean provided by the publisher? Can we share it?
Web: https://amstradsakis.blogspot.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmstradSakis
My programs (only BASIC):
RETRO-LOADSHEET!, PENALTY KICKS!, CAPITAL QUIZ!, CAPITAL QUIZ 2! (Reverse edition), HEADS OR TAILS (ΚΟΡΩΝΑ/ΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΑ), HEART CHASER 1,2,3!, BARBOUTI!, STROOPIE!, AMSTABOO!
TEXT ADVENTURES:
BUDRUMI!, ART WAR!, BATTLE OF LENINGRAD!, RODOLFO SKYLARRIENTE 1 and 2!

seanmcmanus

Yes, that link for that issue is from the publisher for sharing. Please do share it!

zhulien

Chris did reply in the end.  But over a week. I guess it is a small business but maybe if he put a footnote to wait over a week for replies in his emails or the website I would have been more patient.

Axelay

On this support subject, my brother received a fusion retro book last month that from the photos appears to have been virtually destroyed by what looks like water damage, and he had asked me the very same question about support response because he hadn't heard back.  That was several weeks ago.  I spoke to him about it this morning after seeing this discussion and he still hasn't heard back after two emails to support and also trying through facebook, so it must have been at least a month now without a reply.