News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Revision 2014

Started by BSC, 11:01, 28 March 14

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you go to Revision 2014

yes
4 (30.8%)
no
6 (46.2%)
maybe
3 (23.1%)
if I could just get a ride
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: 11:01, 18 April 14

BSC

I am wondering who is planning to go to Revision this year. I would really like to go
and knowing who will be there would make a big difference for me :)

** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

MaV

I'll be there for the first time, Octoate as well.

Black Mesa Transit Announcement System:
"Work safe, work smart. Your future depends on it."

Octoate

Correct, I already booked the hotel and ordered the tickets. No way to get me out of it this year ;).
--

ralferoo

I'll be there as usual!

For those still on the fence, check out the seminars: http://2014.revision-party.net/events/seminars :)

MaV

Crikes!

Where do I sign up for "An introduction to Belgian beers" ??? I can't find the link!

Hicks

I will be there too. Nice to see that german people will be present this year!
Other CPC users present: Eliot, Offset, Beb, Toms, maybe Apollo, maybe Barjack, maybe Bonefish... and maybe others!
I will bring 3 real machines, like the previous years.

MaV

Bonefish will be there too! He's already booked the hotel.

ralferoo

The seminars are (usually) just in a room off the main hall, and you just turn up at the appropriate time, assuming you don't forget because you're drinking beer, chatting outside or coding! No signing up, just get there on time! :)

BSC

Quote from: ralferoo on 13:35, 28 March 14
For those still on the fence, check out the seminars: Seminars | Revision 2014 - 18th to 21st of April 2014 - Saarbrücken, Germany :)

Holy Hunchback! Those seminars are incredible. I think I will be there all the weekend :)
** My SID player/tracker AYAY Kaeppttn! on github **  Some CPC music and experiments ** Other music ** More music on scenestream (former nectarine) ** Some shaders ** Some Soundtrakker tunes ** Some tunes in Javascript

My hardware: ** Schneider CPC 464 with colour screen, 64k extension, 3" and 5,25 drives and more ** Amstrad CPC 6128 with M4 board, GreaseWeazle.

Gryzor

Would if I could... as it is, I'm still staying outside the CPC scene. ;D

MaV

Quote from: ralferoo on 22:14, 28 March 14No signing up, just get there on time! :)
Ok, in that case I will have to bring a folding char and wait a few hours in advance before the door in order to fetch a spot within the top 30. More are not allowed unfortunately. :/

MaV

Quote from: Gryzor on 18:56, 30 March 14Would if I could... as it is, I'm still staying outside the CPC scene. ;D
Nope, you're up to your neck in the scene ever since you began to administrate this site. :P

Hicks

Nice party as usual!
And nice to meet again MaV ("Galettes" rulez!), Octoate, Kangaroo and Doz!
Pity that BSC "the legend" wasn't here.

Octoate

Absolutely! It was a great party and I guess I have to go there next year, too :). It was great to meet you guys again (after all those years), but unfortunately there wasn't enough time to talk and speak with everybody. Well, maybe next year. Maybe I will visit the Evoke this year, too.
--

MaV

\o/Galettes et cidre, FTW!\o/

Great party! And I'm planning to come next year as well!

MacDeath

you fool, your pathetic galettes stand for nothing compared to my matefaim !!!

MaV

I'm open to all sorts of cuisine. Feel free to send me a package with matefaim! :)

Hicks

You can find some photos of the party from Octoate, Toms, OffseT and me on this page:
Push'n'Pop | Amstrad CPC Demoscene | Archives

Hicks

And thanks to Toms, you can read a party report of the Revision:
Push'n'Pop | Amstrad CPC Demoscene | Revision 2014
...where you will find some informations about MaV illicit traffic :)