News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas everybody!

Started by satchman2000, 02:46, 25 December 12

Previous topic - Next topic

satchman2000

Hope Santa was good to you ;)

Gryzor

Sat me on his knees and patted me.

Bryce

You sure that was Santa? ;)

Bryce.

Gryzor

Well, he told me that the R.A.P.E. tattoo on his knuckles was the official seal, so I believed him. Plus, he was in a mall, so I guess...

AMSDOS

I got some nice goodies, though I got a bottle of wine and to be honest it's probably nice for people who drink wine, though for me wine just tastes like wine  :'(

I went absolutely nuts on the xmas Gifts to the point I've outdone myself to the point I maybe playing favourites with some people, though to be honest I probably spent as much of everyone, it just depends on where you go and what you see and other places like Op Shops can have some really nice stuff though your probably only paying $1 here or $2 there.  :o 
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3

Bryce

Quote from: CP/M User on 01:04, 26 December 12
I got some nice goodies, though I got a bottle of wine and to be honest it's probably nice for people who drink wine, though for me wine just tastes like wine  :'(

As far as I know, wine is meant to taste like wine. If it tastes like whisky or vodka it may be whisky or vodka, not wine.

Bryce.

MacDeath

Merry Brandybuck to evr'y w'ones.

:P

Don't know for you but I come back from my family from Arvern lands (Auvergne) and I feel like a full stuffed bellied hobbit.

Gryzor

Quote from: CP/M UserI got some nice goodies, though I got a bottle of wine and to be honest it's probably nice for people who drink wine, though for me wine just tastes like wine   
Lo and behold, the miracle of Christmas!

Shaun M. Neary

Missed this topic - Happy christmas everyone :)
Currently playing on: 2xCPC464, 1xCPC6128, 1x464Plus, 1x6128Plus, 2xGX4000. M4 board, ZMem 1MB and still forever playing Bruce Lee.
No cheats, snapshots or emulation. I play my games as they're intended to be played. What about you?

MacDeath

Quotethough I got a bottle of wine and to be honest it's probably nice for people who drink wine, though for me wine just tastes like wine
Haha, australian Wine confirmed for not being as good as Frenchies I guess...

I per example have no choice but to love this... here Wine tastes like Awesome wine... (so I have some wine)***

***Blatant Chauvinism spoted! ::)

AMSDOS

It wouldn't have mattered if it was French wine or Australian wine it all tastes the same to me compared to these fanatics that think they can taste the body sweat from a producer within it or the droppings which accidentally feel in during the production. Perhaps if it has a dash of Rum fell into it, it would be all good.  :D
* Using the old Amstrad Languages :D   * with the Firmware :P
* I also like to problem solve code in BASIC :)   * And type-in Type-Ins! :D

Home Computing Weekly Programs
Popular Computing Weekly Programs
Your Computer Programs
Updated Other Program Links on Profile Page (Update April 16/15 phew!)
Programs for Turbo Pascal 3