News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu
T

New Turrican project and fundraiser by Chris Huelsbeck

Started by tastefulmrship, 15:57, 17 April 12

Previous topic - Next topic

tastefulmrship

I only met the guy once (thanks to Jason A.S. Whitely), but I've loved his music for decades.
Well worth supporting this worthwhile cause by the best oldskool games musician ever!

New Turrican project and fundraiser by Chris Hülsbeck

TotO

Sure that project will reach 2 times the goal... :D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

3 CDs? A bit too much, if you ask me. It's not Tchaikovsky, dammit, it's just a hanfdul of nice tunes...

tastefulmrship

Quote from: Gryzor on 16:54, 17 April 12
3 CDs? A bit too much, if you ask me. It's not Tchaikovsky, dammit, it's just a hanfdul of nice tunes...
I think the point is that there are 3 games, so 1 CD per game! And considering how many "nice tunes" you get per game, I don't think 1 CD per game is really enough! Turrican 2 being the real-biggie here; probably the best game soundtrack ever!

Gryzor

Yet, I don't think all the tunes are worth it. Sure, some are nice, but definitely not all of them. Hence my hesitation.

tastefulmrship

Quote from: Gryzor on 17:56, 17 April 12
Yet, I don't think all the tunes are worth it. Sure, some are nice, but definitely not all of them. Hence my hesitation.
That's a fair comment.

TotO

I got the Turrican CD from 1992. Nice tunes. (great bath on piano ; amazing)
The medley contain so many lovely uncomplete tunes. May be for this BOX set ?! :)
(2CD for T2 incoming ! XD)

He done a nice work on R-Type C64/Amiga too.  ;D
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Bryce

Bath on Piano? Is that the same as Handel's water music? :D Or did you mean Bach?

Bryce.

TotO