News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Uwol, Quest for Money - now on Android!

Started by Gryzor, 18:18, 16 April 13

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryzor

And a lovely title it is, with beautiful graphics and adequate controls :)

Uwol, Quest for Money - Android-apps op Google Play

Oh, it's free, too!

TotO

The CPC version looked better...
"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

Gryzor

Johnny Olsen

TotO

"You make one mistake in your life and the internet will never let you live it down" (Keith Goodyer)

McKlain

You mean the video of the CPC version that never was  ::)

arnoldemu

any chance of somebody else finishing it off?
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource

SyX

Never say never again, King's Valley is being remake for a friend and with respect to Uwol, if anybody want to take it, go on, you have my permission for making the cpc version and i will feel totally ok with it.

Those projects were worked during a complicated personal time and i'm not going to finish them, i learnt a lot (even more from personal relations than z80 :P).

The CPC sources are not going to be available, they live in my projects since then and it's my bank of tests for my new routines, but you can ask politely to the graphician for the graphics resources and the Mojon Twins for permission to remake.

A video? Well, then better put the december 2010 version and not the actual version, because you don't need to control anything  ;D . And as bonus you have the "game over" sequence, famous for discovering the bug that make possible get new colours in the CPC palette when the CPC is attached to a CRT TV by scart :P

Bye bye Uwol! :)

McKlain

arnoldemu

thankyou for sharing.

EDIT: Really nice use of rupture/splitting technique.
The monitor centralise screen is really nicely done.
And the fake tape loading really nice.

If anyone ever takes on the challenge they have a lot to live up to.
My games. My Games
My website with coding examples: Unofficial Amstrad WWW Resource