News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: dodogildo on Today at 16:47Is a Spotify client doable on CPC? Maybe on RSF3 or M4?
I guess you would need some sbc to be able to launch a client and then sure, you could control it from the CPC side I expect?
@eto
During the wait line test, the TW z80 encounters a low state from IORQ in each clock. Therefore, the write execution of the first OUT instruction never completes.
Is a Spotify client doable on CPC? Maybe on RSF3 or M4?
D
GFX + Tunes / Re: Amstrad music
Last post by dal - Today at 16:38
Quote from: McArti0 on Today at 13:261) iorq to Ready/wait (better by diode) 
what will that do?
Thanks for sharing! I had a very great moment while reading the interview. The questions were really pertinent and the answers, very well detailed! And thanks too for the English translation.
Don't know about the Problem, but instead of using the old Booster Rom you could try the more modern Firmware Rom 3.15 / 3.16?
Hi all, I'm experiencing problems using Cubemdos and 32RomBooster roms togheter, on a megaflashrom card. They seems to can't work togheter, I have placed Cubemdos on slot 6 and Booster on slot 15, I have to deactivate Booster rom to allow Cubemdos to works fine, otherwise only the booster rom is detected. Any tip about?  I'm using a cyboard (SF2 clone) + Megaflahrom + 1mb ram expansion.Thanks
@eto 

1) iorq to Ready/wait (better by diode) 

2) start cpc
        Z80 executes LD BC,#7F89. OUT(C),C
        OUT Produces iorq which does an eternal wait.

3) GA reads the number 89h a million times a second.

4)  When the first clock inverter is blocking by HI or Lo.           The clock stops working.
         Attention. The old mainboard has the first inverter on pin 5 of the 74hcu04 but the new one on pin 13.

5) When connected  pin 1. 244 to pin 5 (13) of the first clock inverter, the clock will stand and GA will be stopped in its tracks. If we draw Lo on pin 1 244, we have stopped CPC from 89h on the z80 side and gate 244 is open. (Of course, the diode helps connect only the LO state to the clock)

6) You can easily check whether the number 89h is also on the GA side on the date lines.
CyberChicken / SpaceChicken: 2. Feuerknopf schalten das Waffensystem um.