News:

Printed Amstrad Addict magazine announced, check it out here!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Games / Re: Flipull+ (Plotting ) - GX4...
Last post by HAL6128 - Today at 10:40
Looks cool, also a 2 player game, nice!!
Hello MrArti0,

First, I cannot test the whitest game and blackest because I do not know what games I'm playing only by sound, so it's a little difficult test.

Although, today I manage to get audio from RF , and a snowy screen. I can only identify Robocop 2.

About the second answer: Q3, Q4 and Q5 with a game on, give me a measure of -3.70v -2.70v  -3.70 , so it seems weird .

I did not understand the last sentence, sorry I'm not used to work on electronic, I'm kind of a noob.

"Connect nsync to the sound line. You should hear a 50hz buzz in your headphones. Try connecting the LUM signal straight to the TV video input. "

Thanks for the help!
Games / Re: The Key, a A "full" point ...
Last post by Targhan - Today at 10:00
Mmmh, the puzzle is pretty simple and I get a logical answer, but the subdomain doesn't seem to be working. Is it just me?
Games / Re: The Key, a A "full" point ...
Last post by Targhan - Today at 09:51
Looks great, looking forward to playing it in english (or french!). But where is the spanish download link?
(... oh nevermind, the download link is related to the puzzle on the website.)
Quote from: eto on Yesterday at 20:18Even if he would have swapped all relevant ICs it would have been maybe €20 and max 2h of work in total.

If you have sources for the ICs (UK would be best for me) then I would love to know them.

The 64Kb of RAM that I bought was around £10, and so far I only saw a 40031 for £18 on eBay.

It would be good to know the best websites for CPC parts.
Way to keep it up.
Quote from: Gryzor on Today at 07:54Be careful before insulting people next time.
Quote from: Bryce on Yesterday at 13:35I'm starting to think that this is some sort of never ending April fools joke.
Games / Re: Flipull+ (Plotting ) - GX4...
Last post by Gryzor - Today at 08:22
Ooh goody, loved that game!
@McArti0 , I really don't care whether you're right or wrong. Be careful before insulting people next time.