Recent Posts

Pages: Next page
Hi just made a very basic video demonstrating a telnet session and PCW in general.

https://toobnix.org/videos/watch/9f140f3f-3cca-427b-beaf-aaa025c46120
I just update the file manager,it now includes an alternative one (fsm) which gives you also size of each file next to filename: 
Hi John
The Readme.txt  Mentions "Check with |STAT if you board has rev_4c firmware or newer"

I can only find Revision 4B Firmware ??
Is there a link to rev-4c or above ?

Keep Safe 
Ray
Applications / Re: Soundtracker DMA v2.0 released
« Last post by TotO on Today at 02:05 »
Sorry, the link was only valid for the day of the music festival. See you next year !  ;D
« Last post by Targhan on Today at 01:31 »
After 20 years!!! One must never give up!! :). Well done!!
The sad thing for me is that this highlights how many excellent games the GX & CPC+ missed out on via lack of development & just not being ported, such a shame.

You’re not really comparing like for like in terms of situations. During the 80s and early 90s, the video game industry was a fast moving industry and we’re talking big money from software houses to be made to capitalise on certain markets, particularly the arcade and movie licence markets.

As a result, developers didn’t have a lot of time to milk the best out of machines and Amstrad owners weren’t the only ones to suffer that fate, there are some woeful Speccy and C64 games out there too.

Comparing a game developed by hobbyists with no deadlines that had all the time in the world to play with is grossly unfair. For what it’s worth, the Speccy has seen some awesome remakes recently too, including Kung Fu Master, and if you ever played the Speccy KF Master, you’d understand exactly why it needed to be remade! 😂
« Last post by MacDeath on Today at 00:59 »
Does it run on stock old CPC464 ?
 :P

bien joué ça a l'air sympa.
« Last post by Golem13 on Today at 00:16 »
OMAGA !

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
« Last post by roudoudou on Today at 00:03 »

tain, CHAMPAGNE !!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
Applications / Soundtracker DMA v2.0 released
« Last post by Zik on Today at 00:01 »
Soundtracker DMA is a music composition software for Amstrad Plus. It takes advantage of CPC+ audio DMA lists to allow AY-SID and AY sample sounds while keeping CPU load low.
You may have heard of it before as the musics of CRTC3 demo by Roudoudou were done with a preliminary version of the tool.

I am pleased to announce today the release of version 2.0!  :D
The editing software runs on Amstrad 6128 Plus (you will need 128KB of memory).

Downloads and manual are available on the website:
https://soundtrackerdma.cpcscene.net

The website is not yet complete and the English version is even behind. I am working on it!

Enjoy!
I just update the file manager,it now includes an alternative one (fsm) which gives you also size of each file next to filename: 

Appart from having a bit slower respond (due to extra proccess), the 2 managers are working with exact the same way. You can check FSMANAG.BAS to see how exactly i did it (this is the source code for making FSMANAG.BIN binary, using turbo basic compiler).
 This pin is connected to A.5 pin (which is actually A5 bit of the address bus). It's a result of a restriction in the pins you can use as inputs, for the CLC modules.

Oh my. That's ace!
It seems also that the issue from before where certain games would fail to load from the file manager was fixed too. thank you for saving my 464 keyboard <3
Pages: Next page