Recent posts

autre photos
Bryce,
here is what it does to me now. At each start, to know that it works after 15 starts.

Welcome, and have fun with your Plus :)
Welcome mate, nice to have you here!
You could always try some 1.44MB disks but use a bit of tape to cover the hole.
Then you can format it as a 720KB disk.
This is what I use for my 464 but I don't know anything about the NC200 so can't comment on what may or may not work.
General Discussion - Introductions / Hi all from Spain!
Last post by bene78 - Yesterday at 15:13
Hello everyone!

Greetings from Spain.
Although I registered a long time ago, I had not seen the presentation forum, so here is mine. I hope I can help and contribute in any way I can.

I am an Amstrad enthusiast. They are the machines that I had in my childhood and with which I learned to program and mess around, and over time I have been able to recover them.
Many memories and hours as a child messing with them.

I have a CPC 6128 (with external gotek), a PCW 8256 (with internal gotek) and a PPC512 (this last one tuned with an internal gotek and a cga color screen).

Greetings to all!
General Discussion - Introductions / Hello from Poland
Last post by tooloud - Yesterday at 14:53
Hi folks. I'm back to CPC after a few years (previously with Schneider CPC6128 and JustCPC from Zaxon) this time with Amstrad CPC6128+. Now it's time for me to enjoy few areas of "plus" series with demoscene :)
Games / Re: Converted GX4000 .cpr - Th...
Last post by RockRiver - Yesterday at 14:33
Love Ultimate/Rare ; Love U , mates

Recoloring Gunfright & Nightshade to CPC+ palette and with more colours (not only 4) will be great.
As at Spec256 or MSX2 isometric Ultimate's&Ritman/Drummond remake versions.

@Ayor61: Cyril, which util can we use to make that??? Or all in Z80 assembler????

[ If you like isometrics: you must try Abadia (cpr) , now in english too: Abbey of Crime (cpc-power) ]
[guide pdf here: https://twitter.com/EnriqueBCN/status/1550762568150618113?s=20&t=AEl2-mpAHEWdjeVzZFCI9w    ] sorry in spanish. Maybe g translator...

Another last isometric  jewel : Monster Max (GB)(monochrome only) by Ritman/Drummond (published by Titus/Rare)
Yezz NGB is another Z80 cousin 8bit system

RIP Paco Menendez / RIP Bernie Drummond  :'(
As luck would have it, my wife found an old external USB 3.5-inch drive during a clear out of the garage. And then, as suspected, I plugged it into the Mac and it won't read the CPC-formatted disks. Hopefully _sid's solution will work.

I can see one disk has Crystal X games written on the label. I can see a couple of games by this company are available for download online (https://cpcrulez.fr/info-crystal_x.htm) but I think I have the whole catalogue of titles.
Applications / Re: MicroDesign Plus
Last post by Titi - Yesterday at 13:36
Quote from: ComSoft6128 on Yesterday at 09:53MicroDesign 2 CPC (Beta)

This is a Beta test version of the program that was never completed.

Not emulated - original hardware and software.
Please note that  the aspect ratio for this YouTube video is 16:9 but the CPC monitor
has an aspect ratio of 4:3 so you may wish to adjust your viewing device accordingly.
@OffseT  : Tu dois voir cette vidéo !!