Prodatrons' first demos
Prodatrons' first three demos on CPC, written in the first monthes of 1992: 21.Century Demo (5 parts, software-effects), Advanced Demo (2 parts, rasterbars) and Alpha Demo (5 parts, overscan). All code and most graphics have been done by Prodatron. The sounds came from different games.
- Intro: The Intro of the 21.Century Demo. It contains a starscroller and a ghostwriter. The raytracing-graphics was taken from OCP Art Studio.
- The Main-Part of the 21. Century Demo consists of a scroller, stars and colour-cycling.
- Kiss Me Baby: The picture cames from a Marco Vieth diashow (later he coded the world's first CPC-emulator on PC!).
- Amiga Workbench (Prodatrons' neverending dream): This part shows the Amiga-Workbench on the CPC. Cool music.
- For the end part Prodatron coded his first horizontal scroller (software). It lists the credits. The sound was a very great one from a Fefesse demo.
- The only good part of Advanced Demo. It contains some rasterbars. The sound comes from the Atari ST version of Cybernoid.
- Intro: The first part of Alpha-Demo wasn't a real overscan-part, because the mountains where mirrored by the CRTC. Music fits very good.
- Overscan: Contains a scroller, a ghostwriter and colour-cycling.
- Guest part: This was Leather Rebel's guestpart. He wrote something about the CPC-Fastloader, which was at first a paper-fanzine.
- Moving scroller: The best part in Alpha Demo. Contains a splitt-raster-equalizer, a moving scroller, a jumping sprite and some color-cycling.
- End part: The endpart for the credits.