Amstrad Action April 1994 Type-Ins
The following listings were published in the April 1994 issue of Amstrad Action:
- Warx (John Strangeway) - requires BASIC 1.1
- Spaghetti Worm (Jonathan Wilson)
- TypeChecker (Simon Forrester)
- Unnamed listing - selects a list of random numbers for use in football pools
- Clock this! - an interrupt-driven on-screen clock which was manipulated using RSXs
Amstrad Action neglected to mention that Warx does not work on CPC464 machines, due to its use of the CLEAR INPUT command that is only available in BASIC 1.1.
A correction to the "Clock this!" listing was published in the August 1994 issue (#107), which fixed a problem that prevented the RSXs from working due to a missing MEMORY command.