Amstrad Action August 1989 Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the August 1989 issue of Amstrad Action:
- Star LC10 Colour Dump (Jens Skinnerup)
- Hero's Algorithm (James Wilson)
- The Star LC10 Colour Dump program can print mode 0 screens. It produces perfect copies of SmArt II pictures. The filename in line 370 must be edited to the name of the picture and the program takes a few hours to finish.
- By altering the following lines, any conventional 17K screen can be printed out. You must alter the DATA values in lines 410-430 to suit the screen ink values (as set out it's just white on black):
- 370 MODE 0:LOAD "!"+"FILENAME",&C000
- 380 FOR f=0 TO 15:READ inks(f):INK f,inks(f):NEXT f
- 390 READ inks(f):INK f,inks(f)
- 400 NEXT f
- 410 DATA 0,26,0,0,0
- 420 DATA 0,0,0,0,0
- 430 DATA 0,0,0,0,0