From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
English Company that made hardware for the Amstrad CPC. At least some of the HoneySoft products seem to have been re-distributed by Cirkit.
- Honeysoft ROM Board (according to the review: distributed by "Circuit" aka Cirkit)
- Cirkit serial interface (1985) (shipped with software from HoneySoft)
- Commstar software (1986) (shipped with newer "Pace" Amstrad Serial Interfaces)
- 8bit Centronics Printer Port and 16bit Parallel Interface
- Two Channel CP/M and BASIC Compatible RS232 Serial Interface