From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
- 256 positions available.
- Each position is composed of 3 tracks, one par channel.
- Manages 512 tracks, each one being reusable several times in different positions OR in the same position, why not. Memory saving !
- A track can have a height from 0 to 127.
- Each track can be transposed independently.
- The whole song can be transposed.
- Each position has its own height, from 0 to 127, independently of the height of the tracks.
- 255 instruments free to use.
- Each PSG registers can be modified while creating instruments.
- Each track/instrument is compacted in memory, this one is reorganized after every modification, so you've got plenty of memory for you !
- Frequency replay of 13, 25, 50, 100, 150 or 300 hz.
- Digidrums are supported : it is possible to enter 'SPL' keys along with a sample number, that can be read through the external player while playing the song. However, you can't load/hear a sample inside the editor.
- Arkos Tracker I & II : modern cross-dev oriented successors that run on modern computers.