Action Replay AMX
Action Replay A.M.X.
Made by Datel Electronics.
Now, thanks to Jose Leandro, the hardware specialist of the spectrum, with his famous page :
We can know more about this hardware.
The hardware only has RAM and not ROM, therefore the device needs software programmed into the RAM to use it.
- Has a write only I/O port &FBFB/&FAFB (partially decoded. A10=0, A2=0). A8 controls ROMDIS/RAMDIS signal. Cleared by RESET.
- Freeze button seems to trigger normal interrupt (not NMI?)
- Seems like there is rom and ram access.
- The unit has a switch for load/save, looks like A12 is driven depending on that.
- Action Replay (Eagle).zip (Action Replay AMX files for Eagle)