Amstrad Action October 1990 Type-Ins
From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
The following listings were published in the October 1990 issue of Amstrad Action:
- Character Designer (Dan Pidcock)
- Header Reader (Michael Beckett)
- Mace (Monty Remon) - NB 664/6128 only
- Scandinavian Flags Demo (Jan Andersen)
- Header Reader - when the program is run, an RSX is set up. Use it as follows:
- On the 464 a$="filename":|HR,@a$
- On the 6128 |HR,"filename"
- When searching on tape you can use a blank (empty) string and this will identify the first file found