From CPCWiki - THE Amstrad CPC encyclopedia!
This category contains Do-it-yourself projects. This means that you can built your own CPC hardware extensions with the description of the articles which you will find here.
Pages in category "DIY"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total.
- C't 512 KB internal RAM expansion
- Changing cassette deck belts
- Changing the drive belt
- Connect a 3 inch drive to a PC
- Connecting a Disc Interface to CPC464+
- Convert an MP1 into an MP2
- CPC Booster
- CPC GX4000-Multi EPROM Cartridge
- CPCI 8bit Printer Mod
- CPCI RS232 Interface