TFM or "The Future Man" (Dr. Stefan W. Stumpferl) got his first CPC6128 with color monitor in the year of 1986. He is a active coder of the German CPC scene. 1987 he founded the group FutureSoft. Since 1989 he is working on the biggest CPC project ever: FutureOS and including its software. Further he has developed and a broader variety of software for the Amstrad/Schneider CPC and some other Z80 computers. In 1991 he got his first 6128 Plus with color monitor, already in 1992 he published the secrets of the 6128 Plus ASIC in the German magazine CPC Amstrad International. Since the old days he contributed a huge amount of knowledge, software and help to the CPC community.
- The OS itself - click at headline
- CPC FutureOS lower ROM - Install this lower ROM for FutureOS autostart
- FutureOS Cartridge - FutureOS for the 6128 Plus in a Cartridge
- CBM (Menu system for FutureOS)
- FilmeMacher (Movie player, up to 50 fps)
- FIOLIB (C library)
- Flash ROManager (Flash ROM Manager for Jareks 2,5 / 4 MB Flash expansion)
- FuturePlayer (MP3 and WAV player)
- FutureView (Disc Mag, four issues)
- GMSK (Sprite converter; Mode 0 graphic to CPC-Plus sprites)
- GSED (Graphic Playground Editor for 2D / 3D games)
- MegaFlashROManager (management of the MegaFlash Pseudo-ROMs under FutureOS)
- ROManager (Pseudo-ROM Manager for SYMBiFACE II)
- Captain Future (needs 4 MB)
- Darth Vader (two versions, one: stand alone, the other: CoData for Filmemacher (faster))
- Rotating Fractal
- Gravitation Zero
- Meg Ryan
- Star Trek sample demo
- ZeichenDemo (to show power of FutureOS system functions)
- A Tribute to the Sisters
- Cyber Huhn - 16 KB ROM Version
- Cyber Chicken - 64 KB / 128 KB Disc Version
- LambdaSpeak RSX expansion for the LambdaSpeak speech synthesizer by LambdaMikel
- MegaFlashROManager - Management of the Flash-ROMs of the MegaFlash made by Bryce. Now for 64 KB and 128 KB CPC, as ROM or disc version, for FutureOS or CPC-OS. There is also support for the FlashGordon and MegaFlash EX, both are slightly altered MegaFlash expansions.
- Manager of the SYMBiFACE II pseudo ROMs for BASIC called ROManager BASIC.
- Install RRB (ReInstall Softbrenner to the Inicron ROM-RAM-Box) Media:INST-RRB.zip
- Test-Software for all kind of Expansion RAM, supports even the 4 MB E-RAM from Jarek CPC4MB) Media:E-RAM_Test_2014.zip
- VaraDOS - ParaDOS upgraded to use Vortex format on drive B
- Various expansion ROMs for the CP/M Plus ROM version
- TIMEROM#.COM which searches the RTC from dxs from &00 to &7F (while TIMEROM.COM only checks 0-15)
- Various articles in CPC related journals like CPC Amstrad International
- A huge number of articles for a broad variety of Disc Mags
- Off-topic: Different Research articles about aging, genetics, evolution and related topicls in appropriate journals like Eucaryotic Cell, Genome Research etc. see here.
- 6 MHz CPC
- MegaFlash (Software part)
- MegaROM TFM just had the idea of a cheap ROM card to allow everybody to use FutureOS and its games. All the work was done by Bryce.